I am seriously so behind on my tags these days. It’s a miracle I even got this one done. I was tagged by the wonderful Jesse @ Books at Dawn. Be sure to head on over to his blog.
- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks)
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Choose one of the options, you don’t have to tell the reasons why you chose that but you can also do them if you want to.
- Tag (10) other people to do this tag to spread the love!
It’s been a while since I’ve done a tag, I’ve got a lot to catch up on. However, it’s the season to be jolly aka my favourite time of year so I just had to do some fun and festive tags. Big thanks to Richard @ The Humpo Show for the tag. Be sure to head on over to his fantastic blog. 😀 Continue reading
With an epic 2 weeks of nothing but intense and exciting sporting events, I thought now would be the perfect time to complete Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight’s Olympic Book Tag, who is also responsible for the amazing graphics. Richard @ The Humpo Show also tagged me in his Olympic Book Tag, so I thought I’d combine the two together. Continue reading
Netflix and books. The best combination ever!! Thank you Aimal @ Bookshelves & Paperbacks, Reg @ She Latitude and Jesse @ Books at Dawn for the tag. Be sure to head on over to their blogs because they are all so wonderful.
- Choose a book or book series that best matches the prompt provided.
- Feel free to change the TV show if you’d like it to reflect YOUR preferences!
- A blank set of the prompts is located at the very bottom.
- Link back to the creators, Christy at Novel Ink and Lauren at Bookmark Lit, and tag some friends to join in!
Pokemon + books = a winning combination. Pokemon has and always will be a favourite of mine so it’s nice to see it back in the headlines haha. A big thank you to Jesse @ Books at Dawn for this tag, I confess, I had already partially written up this post before the tag cause it’s so much fun.