I am slowly but surely making my way through these tags. I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get round to doing these. I’d like to give a HUGE thank you to Jesse @ Books at Dawn, Reg @ She Latitude, Yasaman @ Following Muses and Ashers @ Hey Ashers. If you haven’t checked out their blogs I urge you to do so cause they are all so wonderful.
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
- Nominate a few blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees to let them know of your choice.
1. I am the worst person to watch Lord of the Rings with. The Lord of the Rings franchise is my absolute favourite. The films are my ultimate go-to on stressful days or if I’m just feeling an adventure. However, I have watched the films so many times I now find myself quoting the films every time I watch them. I know, it’s bad but I have no shame in my dedication haha.
2. I’m not much of a crier when I watch films/read books but I’ve noticed that I am more likely to cry when an animal dies rather when a human dies. There’s just something so heartbreaking about losing your four legged friend. I mean just try and watch Marley and Me without crying at the end.
3. I didn’t read much as a child. When I was younger I associated reading with school and I hated being told what I could/couldn’t read so my rebellion was to simply not read.
4. I’m in a state of limbo right now. Being thrown into the real world has not been the most fun for me – it’s probably not meant to be fun anyway. 😛 After my university graduation the one question I constantly get from everyone is; What are you going to do now? My answer is, float. I haven’t the slightest clue what I want to do career wise and so right now I am simply settling for whatever job comes my way. I feel like there’s too much pressure on young people these days to have their entire lives mapped out and it is frustrating. So I am floating right now and I will find the right path when the time is right.
5. My current TV obsession is The Walking Dead. I have slowly been catching up on the show and I am addicted. Sadly I’ve already been spoiled about the season 6 cliffhanger so all I can say is that Glenn and Daryl have to stay within my protective bubble so no harm can come to them.
6. I say my favoruite season is autumn but the truth is I like all the seasons, especially when the associated weather lines up with each season. The fact that we had snow yesterday was exciting but frustrating because I’ve moved on from the Winter weather for now.
7. My height is 5′ 7.
I thought it’d be appropriate to finish with something short and sweet.
I know most of you by now have probably done this tag so feel free to link me to your posts. 😀
Alyssa @ Alyssa is Reading
Amy @ Book Enthral
Hannah @ Pageful
Jenna @ Fictional Neverland
Joey Another Afterthought
Jolien @ The Fictional Reader
Jorelene Page Chronicles
Lashaan & Trang @ Bookidote
Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews
*You don’t have to do the tag if you don’t want to*