This is my kind of award.
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. You can find that here.
- Answer the questions given to you by the one who nominated you and your blog.
- Link back to this post so your followers would know who gave you the award. Also, so that I could see your answers to my questions.
- Formulate your own questions for those who you have nominated.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award and let them know you have nominated them.
Your guilty pleasure book you will always fangirl?
I don’t really feel guilty for fangirling over a book. I will always fangirl over the Percy Jackson series. Yes it’s a middle grade series but like many of you I don’t care. It’s a fun series and it makes me happy. 😀
What is the first book you’ve ever fangirled over?
I only started reading for fun when I was about 16/17 and I will forever be thankful to The Hunger Games Trilogy for bringing me in to that bookish fangirl life. 😀
What is your favorite TV show you fangirl over?
Who doesn’t love a good superhero show. Arrow has it’s hits and misses but it’s always got good action. Plus this is the only show where I have literally screamed at the stupidity of some characters.
How far have you fangirled over something? (ex. lined up for something, internet stalked, wrote a fan letter etc)
When I thought about this question I actually came to the realization that I’m actually quite a tame fangirl. The most I usually do is buy a bunch of bookish merch. However, Pierce Brown is doing a UK book tour but unfortunately none of his stops are anywhere near me and so I am debating hopping on a 3 hour train so I can make it to one of the stops.
Are you alone in your fangirling, or do you have friends that share your obsession? (Fellow book bloggers do not count HAHA)
I have one friend that understands and is very active in the fangirl life herself. I’m usually forcing books upon her so we can fangirl together. I have another friend that basically has to listen to my fangirling and she just laughs and appreciates my enthusiasm haha.
Who’s your favorite literary crush? Yes, only ONE!
You play a cruel game. How am I suppose to pick one. SO EVIL. I guess when it comes down to it I would go for the wonderful Tarver Merendsen from the Starbound Trilogy.
Do you prefer book covers that show the protagonist on it or not?
In general, No. One of my first discussion posts was on this topic (here). One of my biggest turn offs is facing a book model looking broodily at the camera. However, in some cases they can be used effectively, see above with the Starbound trilogy.
What’s your biggest book-related pet-peeve?
LOVE TRIANGLES. I 100% despise them. There is nothing more off putting. The world would be a better place without the dreaded love triangle.
In general, do you like prequels?
I’ve not read many prequels but the ones I have, Fairest, have been really fun. I think maybe I’d prefer the prequel to be a novella just to sort of explain how a certain character comes to where they are at the beginning of the novel.
Percy Jackson or Harry Potter?
I’ve not read the Harry Potter series so I am going to have to go with Percy Jackson. 😀
- Which do you prefer, TV or film?
- If you could travel to any fantasy world where would you go?
- What was the last book that provoked a strong emotional reaction from you?
- Who is your OTP (One True Pairing)?
- What book are you most excited about this year?
If you’ve already done the tag feel free to link me to the post.
*You don’t have to do the tag if you don’t want to*